Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday Find

I'm drooling over these doors.  I'd love to figure out a way to incorporate something like these in our basement (whenever we get around to starting & finishing it).  How about a way to close off the laundry room?  I'm thinking, yes!

Bi-Folding Doors
They would be beautiful closed to keep the laundry noise at a minimum while hanging out or watching television.  But they'd also open nice and wide to be able to show off how lovely (I hope) the laundry room will end up being.

So what do you think?  Are you loving these doors as much as I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a question and your profile is attached to your email address, I'll send you an email! If not, check back here and I'll leave your response under your comment. Don't have a question? I'd love for you to say "hello", anyway! :)