I'm so thankful to have gotten to know Ashley from 3 Little Greenwoods over the past 5 months since she contacted me for the first time back in October... blush... You have to remember, though, that basically right after I was nominated, I ended up taking a long, unannounced absence because I was plagued with morning sickness like nobody's business! That's right, I'm blaming baby #3 on my procrastination! Sorry, Ashley! Hope you're a big believe in "better late than never", like I do!
So here are the rules:
1. I have a St. Patrick's Day Birthday...There's always a party!
2. I have jumped out of a perfectly good airplane. On purpose.
3. I have run 3 full marathons with my husband. Each with a faster time than the last. I was pregnant for the last two we ran.
4. We planned our wedding in 6 weeks (3 of those weeks we spent on vacation at the beach together).
5. I'd rather hike up-hill than down-hill any day of the week.
6. My parents taught me how to drive a manual transmission and I taught my husband while we were dating.
7. I learned how to surf while in Waikiki, Hawaii.
8. I could nap all day and still sleep perfectly fine at night.
9. I could eat an entire bag of Salt & Vinegar chips and not feel guilty about it. (Okay... I feel guilty, but not enough to stop because they are SOO darn good!)
10. I rarely bake. I'd much rather
11. I have played the piano since I was 3. I hate playing in front of people. Consequently, my kids and husband just started hearing me play for the first time recently.
Here's Ashley & the questions she came up for me: