Friday, September 20, 2013

Free Printable: Autumn's Smile

Happy Friday! I made this free printable for my lovely readers (that's you!)  I've always loved this quote and it couldn't be more true.

You can get this free printable HERE!

Now that you have this printable, what are you going to do with it?  The go-to is to just frame it.  But something I like to do with some printables is to resize it to a piece of scrap wood that I have laying around.  Then, you can mod podge it on to the wood.  Bonus points if you take the time to paint it a pretty color first.  This piece of wood is 7x7.




Hope you have a wonderful weekend!  I'll see you next week with lots of fun projects from around the house!

Janice

I linked up to this fabulous party:

The 36th Avenue

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a question and your profile is attached to your email address, I'll send you an email! If not, check back here and I'll leave your response under your comment. Don't have a question? I'd love for you to say "hello", anyway! :)