Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday Find: Mint Chocolate

If you know me at all, you know that I have a problem.  It's an addiction, really.  I can't get enough of mint & chocolate together!  It's just so good!  Below are some of my all time favorite Mint & Chocolate combinations!  Feel free to send large amounts of any of these to my door step.  If you're sending any of the ice cream or coffee though, ring the door bell so they don't melt/get cold. ;)



I found some amazing recipes that I am so eager to try and I wanted to share with you, too!  Thin Mint Brownies.  I am nervous make these because I may never make "regular" brownies ever again.  And that would be a-okay with me!  But possibly not the rest of my family.



GET THE RECIPE HERE!

Also from Six Sisters' Stuff, is their homemade Thin Mint Recipe.  Oh, my!  So you're telling me I won't need to wait until Girl Scout Cookie Season to have my very own thin mint?  Put a fork in me!  I'm done.  Somebody get me to the kitchen now so I can gorge myself on these, too!

GET THE RECIPE HERE!

What chocolate combination can you not get enough of?  A close second for me, is chocolate and coconut.  If you have delicious recipes for either combination, send them my way.  I'd love to try them out!

Have a great weekend!  I'll see you next week!

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a question and your profile is attached to your email address, I'll send you an email! If not, check back here and I'll leave your response under your comment. Don't have a question? I'd love for you to say "hello", anyway! :)