Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Be Still

I'm interrupting my regularly scheduled garage clean-up to show a softer side today.  My mother has hummingbird feeders that she fills up daily.  In turn, she has hummingbirds swarming her front and side porch constantly looking for a meal.  It's incredibly magical.  I snapped this shot (as well as about 99 failed attempts while my kiddos were playing in the "river" with Gigi and Uncle Eric)  Life is good.  



So many memories are made at my parent's home.  Add these hummingbirds to the list.  I'm thrilled I was able to capture these moments.  It was a good day to bring my good camera.



I'll be back tomorrow with more garage details as promised... Unless the hummingbirds carry us away again.

Janice

1 comment:

If you have a question and your profile is attached to your email address, I'll send you an email! If not, check back here and I'll leave your response under your comment. Don't have a question? I'd love for you to say "hello", anyway! :)