Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Rustic Fall Wreath

Hello! And Happy October!  Today I'm sharing my Fall Wreath I recently put up.  It seems like time is just flying by and we've been super busy around here!  I'm looking forward to posting more often the next several weeks!


This is probably the most "traditional" fall wreath I have ever had on my door.  I have to say, I'm kinda loving the muted fall colors, though.  I like being able to buy stems of flowers and cutting them down keeping enough stem to tuck into the grapevine wreath.  That means, there was no glueing required at all!  Even the bow is just held on with a twist tie! 

Maple LeavesGrapevine WreathRaspberry StemGreen Ribbon, Hydrangeas
This is the first time I've used a "messy" grapevine wreath, too!  It definitely gave the illusion of a much fuller wreath.



If you're in the midwest, I hope you're enjoying this amazing fall weather!  How's the Fall so far where you are?

Janice

1 comment:

If you have a question and your profile is attached to your email address, I'll send you an email! If not, check back here and I'll leave your response under your comment. Don't have a question? I'd love for you to say "hello", anyway! :)