Thursday, May 15, 2014

[Scrap Lumber] Daddy Countdown

AH!  We've all been soaking in every spare moment we've had to spend time with the guy who lives here with the kids and I... you know, my husband!!  He's home from another deployment and we couldn't be more excited.  We are so beyond fortunate that his deployments are really short compared to so many other people serving overseas.  There are so many families that count down months instead of days until their loved one returns.  Bryan was gone 38 days this time around.  I'm not sure how long that feels for an (almost) 4 year old and an (almost) 2 year old... but I do know that our little lady loved being able to countdown until daddy's return!


Oh man! Does this countdown look familiar?  Eek... I've been caught.  It's actually the same exact countdown I have been using for our countdown until baby #3 arrives!  I just used the other side of the bottom block to make our daddy count down!  By the way, we're down to just 32 days until baby!


And just incase you're in the market for one more great way to countdown to an event with kids, check out our Balloon Countdown.  It's probably my favorite countdown we've done so far!


Thank you so much for being so understanding for (all) of my blogging breaks and for still following along in our little journey!  I promise, there's always a good reason I vanish ;)

Janice



I linked up to these awesome parties:




3 comments:

  1. Love those countdown blocks!
    I print calendars for my 5 and 6 year old so that they can visually see a countdown. Your method is much prettier!
    And wow, your due date is fast approaching. How exciting!
    Sending my best to your family,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking time for sharing this article, it was excellent and very informative. Its really very useful of all of users. I found a lot of informative stuff in your article. Keep it up. Best Graphic Designing Company in Noida

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking time for sharing this article, it was excellent and very informative. Its really very useful of all of users. I found a lot of informative stuff in your article. Keep it up. Online Effluent Monitoring System

    ReplyDelete

If you have a question and your profile is attached to your email address, I'll send you an email! If not, check back here and I'll leave your response under your comment. Don't have a question? I'd love for you to say "hello", anyway! :)