Sunday, May 4, 2014

BlogLovin'

If you know me at all outside of the internet... you know, like in real life.  You'd know I don't dabble with social media... at all (unless Pinterest counts!!).  This blog has forced my hand a little to try to be more "involved".  I can't say I enjoy it, but I think it's really important for making sure the people who like to follow your blog are able to easily see when you make a new post!  I recently discovered BlogLovin' and it's a great tool to read all of the blogs you would normally read anyway all in one place!

I joined, people!  So now, you can follow Nearly Handmade on BlogLovin'!  If you have a blog, I'd highly recommend joining!  (It's free) and a great way to stay connected to your readers and to other blogs!

Janice

2 comments:

  1. I'm on their too Janice but I've got to be honest...I've not done a thing with it! lol. I should probably change that. I'm pretty much on Instagram and FB most of the time...and Pinterest. ;)
    Leelee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Janice!
    Just a quick little note to wish you a wonderful Mother's Day weekend!
    I hope it's filled with fun, love, and laughter!
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

If you have a question and your profile is attached to your email address, I'll send you an email! If not, check back here and I'll leave your response under your comment. Don't have a question? I'd love for you to say "hello", anyway! :)